Monday 9 February 2009

Walks & jewellery

I cannot believe how long it's been since my last post! I did spend the time rather well though :) There are plenty of walks on Arran and I'm taking full advantage of that so if I'm absent from Blogger, or Etsy, or Flickr, or Facebook you know I'm probably either at the beach or up a hill. That said, I've also been creating like mad in the last week or so and my head is still buzzing with lots of ideas, although my fingers are taking a strain. I've been posting some (quite a few) new items on Etsy and there are still plenty to come. Needless to say that the two tables that I have for jewellery making are completely covered in wires, beads, soldering equipment, polishing equipment, drilling equipment, oh yes, and did I mention beads? Lots of them. Here are a few pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment