Thursday 10 September 2009

ArtFire on Facebook

A little bit of hacking today with some features and ..... ta-da! You can now buy directly from my Facebook page. ArtFire Kiosk on Facebook is supported by ArtFire. All items are pulled from my ArtFire shop and you can take advantage of FREE SHIPPING when you buy anything from my ArtFire shop, my Website or the Kiosk. I hope this will ofter my customers another convenient way of purchasing from me. If you have any comments, please post them here - I'd love to hear what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Olga, that's fantastic. sounds like artfire have it going on....maybe I should think about it. how's sales there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting for one! But I only joined this August & I've only in the last few days put more than two things there!

    ReplyDelete