Wednesday 19 November 2008

A Present

With the Christmas approaching my husband decided to give me an early present - a set for a proper torch. The real thing - with proper kit that fixes up to a huge propane tank. House beware! ... Just kidding ... & now my creativity can expand even further. I already got a few designs that require a torch that can heat metal up to a running state & in the forthcoming months I'm really looking forward to experimenting and making something even more exciting and unique than my current designs. Let's face it, with ability to manipulate metal to this degree I will be able to cast any design & create all my own unique ear fittings & rings & pendants ... I'll be able to make RINGS! Yes! Thank you hubby! Off to the magical land of dreams!..

No comments:

Post a Comment