Sunday 16 November 2008

An Injury & a Wedding

Hello folks!

It's been a while since I've updated what's happening. & That's because not much happened jewellery-wise in the last few days. As it happens I've had an injury - my back was gone for a few days with something funny going on with some nerve (s) (the nurse was very helpful & wrote down all the names and dozes of painkillers I was to take and exercises to do), although I cannot remember all the particulars.
That aside, we've also had a wedding to go to this weekend. I was still putting listings on Etsy couple of hours before we went (this thing is just soooo addictive!) & all the way there I was still thinking about designs & gems & beads & all related matters (designers' curse!), but, I'm happy to say, that when we got to the church the bagpipes (half the party was Scottish so we felt right at home!) took all that daydreaming away. It was a rather moving ceremony with readings & songs & of course vows and blessings and photos and drinks and cake and meeting people and more photos and more meeting people and more drinks ... Needless to say the bride and the groom looked blissfully happy and it was an amazing happening full of joy, happiness, laughter & actually pretty good father-of-the-bride, groom & best mad speeches.
We wish them all the best in their new life together.

& now I'm back to beads, gems, designs, listings, treasuries ... did I mention this whole thing is terribly addictive? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment