Thursday 18 October 2012

My new creations


Charoite cabochon on natural linen handcrafted canvas. Chatoyant semi-precious stone that reminds me of heather & wild orchids growing on moorland in glens. Purple & pastel lilac Charoite. Suspended on long black oxidised silver chain.





 Natural navy blue Apatite semi precious stone cabochon on pure linen handcrafted canvas. One of my unique designs that combines my love of art with my love of Mineralogy. <- Now available from my Etsy shop.


 Natural Ocean Jasper semi precious stone cabochon on pure linen handcrafted canvas. Reminiscent of seaside, beach & a misty, foggy day. One of my unique designs that combines my love of art with my love of Mineralogy. <- Now available from my Etsy shop.

Natural Prehnite semi-precious stone with Epidote. Forest, grass patterns. Pastel green to deep forest green colours. Cabochon on pure linen handmade canvas. Suspended on long black oxidised silver chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment