Sunday 17 May 2009

Featured - Cool Jewelry Design

"Welcome to my asymmetrical world of color and texture! Original and one of a kind...like you."
Pam's shop is a treasure chest of great finds with colours combined in amazing ways in designs that are original and unique. There are lots of great pieces to choose from, but what I think she has a knack for is making stunning bracelets, just my personal opinion of course, but if someone was to tell me that I can choose any bracelet I like, this is the shop I'd head to first!

Some Like it Hotter - Sterling , Citrine and dichroic pink explosion bracelet $45

Street Smart - Iolite, Carnelian, Coral, cobalt lampwork fusion bracelet $65

Triboro - fire roasted Coral, Sterling, and Citrine bracelet $65

Yours Beverly - sterling wirewrapped sunstone and aquamarine nugget necklace with lampwork pendant $135

No comments:

Post a Comment