Sunday 14 December 2008

Giving up allotments

... It's heartbreaking! One downside of this move we're doing is that I have to give up the two allotments I have. Although I grew a lot of things beside the house prior to getting allotments, having them was really great and has expanded the number of things I could grow. Now I have to scale down and prioritise on species and varieties and as a keen grower that's not something I look forward to doing! There are no allotments on Arran (as far as I know), so, as the result, I will be putting most of the seeds I have for sale on my website in January once I un-pack moving boxes and organise all the seeds. If you see something you like on my website then the likelihood is that I have the seeds of it. If you're interested, let me know. Single varieties, mixes of varieties & species, packets can be custom-made.

Two lucky people will be getting an allotment for Christmas! :(

Happy Growing! & Merry Christmas! & Happy New Year! (Just in case this is my last post until January.)

No comments:

Post a Comment